We carry dumpsters in the most popular sizes for homeowner projects or DIY projects including a 12 yard and 20 yard dumpster. With our single axle truck we’re able to sneak into tight spaces on residential properties and we won’t harm intricate landscaping, driveways or anything overhead (that a taller truck wouldn’t be able to do).
The 12 yard dumpster bins we offer are the most popular choice for smaller junk removal and waste removal projects where you don’t have the available space in your driveway or property for a large roll-off bin or just don’t have enough waste to fill it. The 12 yard dumpster is the equivalent of approximately 3-4 pickup truck loads.
12 Yard Dump Body Dumpster
A 12 yard dump body dumpster is popular with construction and landscaping where the removal or delivery heavier materials is required. The 12 yard dump body dumpster is perfect for delivering or removing sand, gravel, river rock, stone, concrete, bricks, aggregates and other landscaping and construction materials.
10 Yard Rock Box or Concrete Dumpster Rental
A 10 yard rock box and concrete dumpster is another dumpster size that is popular with construction and landscaping where they are dealing with concrete, rock, brick, block and other heavy construction waste.
We can provide any homeowner with a dumpster that will be the right size for whatever project they are trying to do including:
- Home remodeling and renovation projects
- Property and/or yard clean ups
- Landscaping projects of all types
- Downsizing and estate clean outs
- Cleaning out rentals or forclosed homes
Here’s What You CAN Put In The Dumpster
- Yard or green waste. (branches,leaves,grass etc…)
- Clean unpainted wood
- Painted or stained wood
- Concrete, cement and asphalt
- Brick, block and pavers
- Sand and gravel
- Roofing shingle disposal
- Sod and dirt
- Household garbage
- Furniture and appliances
- Drywall Disposal (after 1990 – not asbestos contaminated – paperwork required!)
Here’s What You CANNOT Put In Our Dumpsters
If you throw prohibited items into the bin we won’t take it. Simple as that, you’ll need to empty the prohibited items and could be subject to additional delays in pickup.
- Asbestos contaminated drywall
- Untested, undocumented drywall
- Paint cans or any other chemical or liquid containers
- Fuel, oils, grease or vehicle fluids
- Biomedical or radioactive waste
- Fuel tanks or propane tanks
- Food Waste (special program in place)
- Hazardous waste of any kind
- Animal waste or carcasses
- Cardboard (must be recycled)
- Vehicle or bicycle tires (recycling program)
- Batteries of any type (recycling program)
When you rent a dumpster from Island Pro Bins we make it affordable and convenient. Just give us a call (250) 589-8544 or fill out out email form and we’ll get right back to you.
We can provide residential dumpster services to homeowners and property owners for a wide variety of projects that create waste and debris. Landscaping projects, moving, downsizing, renovations and demolitions, junk removal and more. We have a roll-off bin that will work!
Junk Removal Made Easy With Island Pro Bins
If you only have a pickup truck worth of stuff, we understand for most customers they might find it more economical to load their own truck and drive it to one of the local waste facilities for recycling or to the landfill. Our service really starts to shine when you’ve got 3 or 4 or more pickup truck loads full of junk and debris you need to haul away. We’ll save you time, we’ll save you money and we’ll save you the wear-and-tear on your vehicle.
If you’d like to reserve one of our dumpsters or receive a quote for your next homeowner project give us a call (250) 589-8544 or fill out our contact form and we’ll get right back to you.