Our 12 yard roll-off dumpsters are perfect for medium sized projects such as renovating a room or two in a home, tearing off an asphalt shingle roof, yard and property clean ups, landscape material deliveries and more. Our 12 yard bins feature low-sides to make it easy to toss materials into the bin and the back of the bin opens up for easy access.
What Can You Throw In Our 12 Yard Bins?
Our bins can take a variety of items either for disposal or recycling so if you don’t see your items listed here just give us a call and we’ll let you know if we can haul it for you or not.
- Yard or green waste. (branches,leaves,grass etc…)
- Clean unpainted wood
- Painted or stained wood
- Roofing shingles
- Sod and dirt
- Concrete or rock (we rent 20 yard rock boxes too!)
- Brick, block or pavers
- Household garbage
- Furniture and appliances
- Drywall (after 1990 – not asbestos contaminated – paperwork required!)
Prohibited Items: DO NOT Throw These In Our 12 Yard Bin!
If you throw prohibited items into the bin we won’t take it. Simple as that, you’ll need to empty the prohibited items and could be subject to additional delays in pickup.
- Asbestos contaminated drywall
- Untested, undocumented drywall
- Paint cans or any other chemical or liquid containers
- Fuel, oils, grease or vehicle fluids
- Biomedical or radioactive waste
- Fuel tanks or propane tanks
- Food Waste (special program in place)
- Hazardous waste of any kind
- Animal waste or carcasses
- Cardboard (must be recycled)
- Vehicle or bicycle tires (recycling program)
- Batteries of any type (recycling program)
To book one of our 12 yard dumpsters for your next estate clean up, roofing project, landscaping project, construction project just give us a call (250) 589-8544 or fill out our online form and we’ll confirm your booking ASAP.
Calculating The Weight Of Common Waste and Debris
Use our handy weight calculators to get a rough idea on the weight you’ll be throwing into the bin.